1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved?
No, not yet, but it sounds like it could be a nice surprise.
2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand?
Yes anal. Let me be the first to say. EWWWWW. If you ever feel like laughing for 1/2 hour from reading, please read Tucker Max tries Butt Sex. My story is close, and not so disguting, but very close.
3. How do you let your significant other know you're in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know?
With my wife, I pretty much just need to roll over, she knows I'm almost always ready to go, in fact the only time I'm really not up for it is when I'm sick, and thats only when I'm really sick. With other people I can sometimes be a little too straight forward. There have been times where I put my foot in my mouth.
4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood?
She usually starts by giving me a back massage, and hen it's all down hill from there.
5. Is there one that got away - a sexual opportunity you didn't realise was one at the time, or weren't ready for and regret missing ever since?
Every day. Every single day.
Womanizer 2Go Review
1 day ago