Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TMI Tuesday #175

1. What do find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter?

It's just exciting. Everyone is different, they have different abilities, skills, specialties, no two experiences are the same. In fact sleeping with an old partner who you haven't slept with can be even more exciting because of the new experiences that they've had, combined with the previous knowledge of sexual preferences.


2. Do you have "a most exciting part of a sexual encounter" with a usual partner?

The flirting. Flirting at the point that you know the other person is very interested, when all the expectations are laid out on the table and you know what you are getting. I'm talking about the intentional flirting where you are having a tit for tat and all it does is get you more and more worked up until you just can't wait to rip each others clothes off.


3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met?

Not at all. I trust people just about as far as I can throw them, it takes a lot to get me to be completely open about many subjects.

4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with?

Not really too much, I do my best to keep my home life away from my work life. Add to that my workplace is very conservative and I'm not. They generally look down on anything that isn't apple pie and picnics. I do put on a public persona that fits the environment.


5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent a your child's friend or...)?

Again they see what they need to see not what they want to see. My neigbors see that on warm summer nights my wife and I sit on the porch and just talk and hang out together. What they dont see is that we are getting drunk on white russians and trying to figure out the best way to have sex without folks realizing.



Bonus (as in optional): Define a "normal" as in "normal relationship" or "normal sex life".

Normal is what you make of it. To some people normal is the traditional man-woman relationship, with sex being at night after the kids go to bed. To someone else normal could be having a few friends over to screw your wife while she hangs from the swing in the shed out back and then watching the replay from the hidden camera after.

To me normal would be defined more as happiness, where every one is satisfied.

1 comment:

Spin said...

Nice answers.
I wish I could say the same about my openess. Blah blah blah. You ask I tell. BAD!
Love your answer to #2 I love flirting.