Monday, December 1, 2008

TMI Tuesday #163

1. What are your turn-ons?

I really enjoy a womans hair, hair that I can run my fingers through and not find a single knot, hair that smells as good as it looks. Hair that I can grab a handful of and not mess it up. Hair that I can play with


2. What are your turn-offs?

Someone that does not take care of herself, smells bad, looks unkept. I don't mean like when you wake up and you are a mess, or you are having a bad day or are in a hurry and just didn't dress up, everybody has bad days. More along the lines of being a mess on a day to day basis.


3. Not counting your turn-ons, what's the best trait a person can have?

A good smile and a sense of humor. Someone that will laugh at a bad joke even when they know that it's bad.


4. Not counting your turn-offs, what's the worst trait a person can have?

Soemone who takes life too seriously. There is nothing so bad in this world that you can't enjoy yourself at least a little, no matter what is going on.


5. What's your biggest pet peeve?

Slow drivers in the left lane. Move over people, it's common courtesy. In Europe people have figured this out, but in the US we just havn't been able to do this yet on a regular basis.



Bonus (as in optional):Describe your best and worst experience.

The worst, can be found here a few weeks ago, look at part 1. The best, was this morning. I woke early and my wife just rolled over. There was nothing special, no costumes or games. Just nice calm, normal, love making. If I'm luck the next time will be even better, as it always is.

3 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

We ask so little...proper hygiene...is that too much? :)

Dangerous Lilly said...

I agree with the whole left-lane thing. Drives me batty. People around here on 83 and 81 are just awful about it.

I like the answer about hair. I like when a guy idly plays with it, it feels good. Conversely I -really- like it when a handful is grabbed properly at the proper moment. Instant jellification, lol.

The World is a Playground said...

Ms. I, don't you just wish that everyone would just wake up 10 minutes early to take a shoer and some deodorant?