1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have?
Contact is different for every pair, and every position. Doggy style gets almost no contact except for some hands and hips. Missionary we could be laying in a full on embrace. There is no one answer.
2. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorce parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life?
WOW, every child is different, at least wait until it is somewhat serious if they are young. Older childern, teenagers would probably handle it better, but again every child is different.
3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?
Experimentation. I would love to try more new stuff, there is plenty I have yet to learn, and much more I have yet to try. There are just sooooo many combinations.
4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?
Passion and chemistry. I have kissed some girls who are incredible kissers, but when they kiss someone else it just doesn't quite go right. On the same token I have kissed some girls that others say kiss great, and I don't enjoy kissing. I had a girlfriend a few years ago that I always though kissed terrible, Esse thought she kissed incredible, and Esse and I always had great chemistry together, so who is right? I also just cant stand knocking teeth, if my teeth hit yours then please stop, take a step back and let's please, please do something else/
5. Describe your sex life in two words.
Womanizer 2Go Review
1 day ago