Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's a small world after all (and my thoughs on AM)

I've been dabbling with AM for a little over a week now, its kinda fun to look, although I haven't sent any messages out or really gone out looking for anyone yet. But I have received a few. Mostly from older women who were looking for a younger male. None of them seemed overly exciting, interesting or attractive. It also seems that everyone who is from my area seems to be in one town, right in the middle of the state.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K! I also found my wife's sister.

She has the wrong city down, a screen name that I don't believe has anything to do with her life, the wrong age, etc, but the picture is defiantly hers. We always flirt, in a fun playful way. At times she would grab my ass, and being the flirtatious me I always play it up. She has laid her head on my lap, long hugs, kisses on the cheek, random bodies accidentally touching the other.

Were these little gestures more than innocent playfulness? Was there something I should know, or notice, or be aware of? I don't know the answer, and I'm not going to tempt fate either. My curiosity runs rampant, but curiosity killed the cat.

I never really looked at her in a sexual light, she has always just been, I guess, playful around me. I think her SO is a royal dick, a bad father to her kids, and just lowlife scum in general. He also needs to take a shower once in a while, or at least a shower with soap, and a breath mint would be nice too. I can't help but to think good for her. I've never (openly) judged others choices in mates. It's their choice, not mine. If I choose to remain friends then I have to accept the good with the bad.

I won't ever say anything to anybody about this. It is our little secret, except she doesn't know that I know what she knows. At least it will make for some good viewing on my part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, funny!

did she realize it is you?

The World is a Playground said...

NO I won't even send her a message. I don't have my picture up there either, so she does not even know that I know about her account there (which is apparently quite and currently as of 8:45 am active)