Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TMI Tuesday #156 - Foresight

I have been following other folks blogs for a while now, and always thought that these were interesting.  

1. What do you do that sends a clear signal to your partner that you're interested in an intimate evening?

Depends on the day and the mood, there are times when a good back massage shows interest, there are times when pulling down her pants and just licking her pussy, and then there are the more romantic ways, candles flowers, stuff like that.

2. How important is foreplay to an exciting evening?

Foreplay is the key to success, it cant replace the actual act of sex, but it sets the mood. Sex can be good without it, or it can be great with it. Foreplay is about exploring each other, satisfying your own needs, the needs of your partner, or both. And, most importantly, it is just plain fun.

3. What is the first thing you do during foreplay or what is the first thing you like done to you?

Kissing is almost always the start. There is much information you can get from a kiss, and it will, at least with me, tell me or her where we need to go. f I'm in a very passionate mood then the kissing can be passionate, if I'm in a down and dirty mood, it's easy to tell. I always try and see where my partner wants to go with the kiss, usually I can figure out where she wants to go.

4. Are you a one and done kind of partner (20 minutes or so) or do you like intimacy sessions longer than 60 minutes?

Most days yes. When the mood is right, there is time left in the day, and all parties are up to the task. There are some days, like this past Sunday evening where we started early, and ended late. I know I did actually get to bed around 4 am Monday morning. Monday evening was fast, I was tired so was she.

BONUS: If you are interested in sex with a same-sex partner, what would be the first thing you'd like to touch on that other person, and why? (For those already in same sex relationships...what was the first thing you touched, or if you were interested in a relationship with the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you touched?)

Sorry, just not interested.

No comments: