Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is where it starts

This is where it starts.

I have come to realise alot about myself in the past few years. The first is that there are quite a few things I enjoy doing , the second is that I have alot of secrets, and finally the third is that everything weighs very heavy on my soul. I really only have one person that I can talk to about my secrets, and we don't talk nearly enough. She is a girl who I have known for most of my life, she was also my girlfriend for most of my youth. I'll write about her more another day, but for now she is special to me.

The other thing that I have learned is that I am an addict. A sex addict to be more precise. I love women, the sound of their voice, the feel of their skin, the way their hips sway when they walk, smooth silky hair, eyes, everything. I cant get enough of it. The most incredible feeling in the world is when a girl has those deep eyes that you can look right into her soul and know what shes thinking,  and its even better when she is saying "I want you inside me".

I recently discovered a site, AM. This is going to be fun. I have tried craigslist, but I find it to be very annoying, and also a very small group of people, who for some reason all know each other.  NN is another good site, but to create any relationships you really have to leave yourself out in the open (lots of pics of yourself). NN is more about showing yourself to the community.

The world is a playground and I'm just a kid playing tag.

No comments: