Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rain rain don't go away

I was going to go running with Mrs Legs this morning, however the weather had decided that it would keep us indoors. As much as I truly do enjoy being outside in the cold rain, with a thin layer of clothes on, I had to pass. Instead we decided to stay in and have breakfast together. I'm not a cereal person, but that is all she had in the house. From where I was sitting I had a perfect view of her bending over to grab the box out of the cabinet. I don't know if she did it intentionally for me or not, but she bent over at the hips, her legs slightly farther than shoulder length apart, giving me a perfect view.

I'm not sure what came over me but I told her not to move, and to just stay there. I ran to the other room, grabbed a condom from out of my bag, tearing my clothes off as I went. I ran back into the kitchen completely naked trying to put the condom on a not yet ready dick, which was a completely futile effort. I turned the corner into the kitchen and she is sitting there pouring milk into the cereal. My spur of the moment plan didn't quite work.

Standing there naked for some reason was the most embarrassing feeling. I was completely out of touch with her intention for that moment. I had taken her display of the female anatomy for a sexual advance, and she was trying to make breakfast. It killed the moment and I sat down and tried to crack a joke. I just sat there, naked, and I could tell she was trying not to laugh at me. Our discussion drifted toward some markings that my wife had left on my chest in a from our drinking adventures this weekend.

After we ate I grabbed the bowls, walked over to the sink and started to clean them. As soon as the water was on I felt her kiss my butt, and start to slide her hand up the my inner thigh. She grabbed me hard, cupping my balls in her hand as she stroked my cock with her fingers. It got me hard. She continued to kiss my ass as she started to stroke me from bellow.

I motioned for her to stand up, and she continued to kiss me as she worked her way up my back. One had found it's way around my waist to my penis, the other started to play with my nipple. She just rested her head on my back and caressed my chest, teasing me with her fingers. Then she dug her nails deep into my skin and dragged them across, almost from one shoulder to the other. I really enjoy some light pain during sex, but with a mistress it isn't usually an option, the markings already on my body gave her permission to make more.

I lifted her up onto the island in the middle of her kitchen and climbed on it with her. While I fucked her she kept running her nails across my chest and back telling me that she really enjoyed doing that, and she wished that she could do it more often. She started to talk real dirty saying thing that truly surprised me, and her words were enough to make me cum for her.

I ran out of the house an hour later, she really did a number on me, and later in the day some of the markings were far more noticeable than expected. I think I'll just have to wear a shirt to bed for the next few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO- I was totally thinking that she was going to leave too many marks!

But to miss the chance to run in the rain? Criminal! (Oh wait, you live in Jersey...you must get that opportunity all the time...)

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Gads, I love that rare treat when a lover can leave marks. The last time I got the privilege, my husband was out of town for a week, and we had time to heal. :)