Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TMI Tuesday #160

1. Ever been skinny dipping?

Yes, lost many clothes running away from some guys pool naked in the middle of the night. I have since learned to leave my clothes in the car, which is parked around the corner.

2. How often do you kiss or make out without it simply being a foreplay activity?

With my wife never. With others, it happens from time to time, not to often, but it does happen.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how content are you with your life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Do you think 'content' and 'happy' the same thing?

I think an 8 sounds about right. I have all the toys I want, friends and family are all healthy. I would like to travel, not for work. My ultimate dream is to do a lap of North America by motorcycle, then ride down through South America, and back up. My goal is to be riding down the road and see a sign that says "worlds biggest squirrel, next exit", and stop there, just to say I've seen the worlds biggest squirrel.

4. What do you do to relieve stress?

Sex.

5. What was the special trait in your first lover that made you decide that they were "the one?"

She said yes.

Bonus: How old were you when you first had sex? (positive experiences here...)

I was 14. I was dating a girl named after a bird, we were watching a bootleg version of Dusk til Dawn in her room with her parents downstairs. She asked if I had a condom, which I didn't. Then she asked if I had ever had sex before, so I did what any other horney young boy would have done and said yes. Both of those minutes were great, I mean incredibly great, at least for me.

2 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Both of those minutes? All two of them? :D

I love first-time tales. It's so deliciously awkward, yet giddy with pleasure and awakening.

The World is a Playground said...

If I said both of those minutes then I may have slightly overstated my first-time sexual prowess.

But I had fun, and in my mind, I was a sex god.