Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TMI Tuesday #162

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

I really have a thing for stuffing, it's probably the best food of that one meal.



2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

Millie Vanillie, I don't think I need to explain why/



3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

Knowing me, I would waste it away, spending the whole amount over the course of a week on absolutely nothing.



4. What is your favorite curse word?

It's very much a toss up between fuck which is just the original curse word, and cunt, which just sounds so, well, evil.



5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

I would go attend the original Woodstock, then I would go back and attend it a few more times, intentionally avoiding myself so that I would not have the same experience each time. After that I would stand in line to watch the original star wars the opening night, except that I would tell everybody standing in line the entire story while we wait. My next stop is to my stock brokers office circa 1994 so that I could buy some tech stocks, then back around early 2001 to sell.




Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

I would like to fly, it is the most useful super power. It would open up whole new worlds of adventures for me, plus it would just be fun to fly around.

No comments: