Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TMI Tuesday #161

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?

I use my phone as a flashlight all the time, it is a handy tool, almost always with me, and provides ample light to do most small tasks. The last time I used it as a flashlight was sometime in the last week.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?

7 is a good number. I think I am pretty much comfortable being naked, however there are some circumstances where I just wouldn't feel comfortable. I don't see myself ever streaking, or naked in a situation where clothes are appropriate. In the correct settings though, it can be very freeing and comfortable.

3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?

The longest I have gone without since I lost my virginity, a few months after the girl I lost my virginity too dumped me. Since then there have been a few month or two long stints where I have been celibate (never by my own choice though).

4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?

Yes. Lots. In, around, against, on top of.

5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?

I don't think I ever have.

I also failed miserably at the bonus.

1 comment:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Somehow, on *top* of the car seems like an unsafe proposition--both for the car and the participants.